Data Protection Consultant (DP_CONS)
Netbull is seeking a dynamic and forthright Data Protection Consultant to support the GDPR Project Manager and Security Consultants in their activities relating to various Compliance Projects (GDPR, ISO 27001 etc).
The main responsibilities as Consultant are to:
Position Main Requirements
- advice on data protection & compliance plan
- monitoring of compliance steps
- data protection risk assessments (e.g. DPIA)
- awareness of customer’s data protection policies and standards
- knowledge transfer of principles, practices and procedures on data protection in order to achieve the completion of compliance.
The Successful candidate will demonstrate:
Position Optional Requirements
- Degree level education with a recognized data protection qualification or working towards qualification
- Minimum 2 year of experience working in data protection
- Familiarity with physical and technical information security issues
- Knowledge of data protection compliance frameworks such as GDPR
- Strong communicator with proven effective interpersonal and influencing skills
- Performs as an individual contributor or contributes to a team activity
- Experience providing guidance and assistance to colleagues on data protection matters.
- Certified Lead Auditor in ISO / IEC 27001 and/ or preferred
- Experience with ISO / IEC 27001 or other Information Security Management Systems preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Be a part of an amazing culture and help innovate the future
- Rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth