Information Security L1 Analyst (JNR-SEC-ANLST)
Netbull is seeking for SOC Level-1 Security Analysts to provide real time security monitoring services for our corporate clients. The Netbull Security Operations Center (nSOC) is the first escalation point for all security information and event management (SIEM) services.
The responsibilities of the Security Analyst will include the following:
Position Main Requirements
- Provide day-to-day expertise on proper handling of security events.
- Provide technical and procedural direction during investigation of an escalated security event.
- Respond to and confirm security incidents within the targeted framework.
- Work with the Security Engineers to build use cases and integrate processes.
- Adhere to documented escalation, process and communication plans.
- Provide technical investigative reports to the management team.
- Track threats and vulnerabilities to SIEM monitored environments.
- Maintain documentation to support security operations.
- Track and document changes to monitored environments.
- Maintain documentation and diagrams supporting all information flows within monitored environments.
- Maintain a list of assets located within monitored environments.
- Identify and track the criticality, confidentiality and owner of each network and system.
- Follow standard operating practices for developing content within the SIEM solution.
Position Optional Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management
- MSc in Information Security, is a MUST
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Greek and English language.
- Ability to pick up new technology or concepts very quickly, is required.
- This position requires shift work in a 24/7/365 environment. The capacity to work evening, overnight, and weekend hours is required.
- Knowledge of IBM QRadar (SIEM) solution, Penetration Testing, Security Incident Management.
Career Path & Opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Be a part of an amazing culture and help innovate the future
- Rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth
Our company is committed to staying ahead; as we consider our consultants and engineers to be the core of our service offerings, we ensure that they remain at the cutting technological edge and broaden their knowledge and skills by getting continuous training and through ongoing involvement in major projects for leading organizations.
Regarding Level-1 Security Analysts, top performers will have the opportunity in 1 to 2 years time to join other cyber security teams, as:
- SOC Security Level-2 Analysts
- Security Consultants – Penetration Testers
- Security Consultants – Incident Response