Information Security Engineer (Thessaloniki) (THES-INF-SEC-ENG)
Netbull is looking for an Information Security Engineer located in Thessaloniki, with the ability to be responsible for field technical security controls for a wide range of client environments in Northern Greece.
This position is responsible for collaborating with our client’s technical services teams to ensure strong, effective client support and to optimize client relations. The position is also responsible for continuous product knowledge through vendor-sponsored training and self-paced study.
The right candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys information security landscape and also enjoys working with clients to create a solution and make a difference.
Position Main Requirements
- Install, upgrade, analyze and/or troubleshoot technical security controls (may involve Firewalls, Antivirus, Data Leakage Prevention solutions and/or other network security devices /services)
- Promote and maintain a high standard of customer service at all times
- Maintain organized client documentation and compile project files in a timely manner
- Maintain strong, effective working relationships with vendor engineering resources, as well client technical leads
- Attend training and achieve certification for our key technology vendors solutions
Position Optional Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Greek and English language
- Knowledge and experience with technical security controls and vulnerabilities of Firewalls, Antivirus, Data Leakage Prevention solutions and other network security devices/services
- Work experience in a similar position will be consider as plus
- Certifications or equivalent work experience with major firewall solutions (Check Point, Cisco), Antivirus & DLP solutions (McAfee)
- Knowledge and experience for installing, analyzing, and troubleshooting networking technology including TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VLANs, LANs, WANs and Wireless systems
- MSc in Information Security, will be considered as plus
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Be a part of an amazing culture and help innovate the future
- Rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth