Terms and Conditions of Use
Netbull IT Services Ltd (“Netbull”) operates a number of websites for the purpose of presentation, delivering products, services, and information to current and potential customers and partners. These Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Conditions”) apply to your use of this website and products and services provided by Netbull.
By using this website or participating in services that may be offered through this website, you agree to these Conditions, so please read them carefully.
Last Revision: July 1st, 2016.
- Your Accounts and Passwords. Certain Netbull websites may require that you establish an account to use them. If you establish an account, you agree to keep your account information accurate, complete, and current as long as you continue to use it. You also agree that you are solely responsible for: (a) ensuring that only persons legally authorized by you have access to your account passwords and other credentials; (b) keeping your passwords and credentials secure; and (c) all account activity or business transacted through use of your account credentials, including changes made to your account through use of your credentials. In using our websites, you also agree that you will not misrepresent your identity or your authority, impersonate any person, or attempt to gain access to another account without authorization. You agree that Netbull may assume that you have authorized anyone in possession of your passwords or credentials to use your account. If you become aware of unauthorized access to your account, passwords, or credentials, or any security breach related to your account, you agree to notify Netbull immediately at email@example.com. If Netbull determines that a security breach has occurred or is likely to occur, it may suspend your account and require you to change your passwords and other credentials. You understand that you are solely responsible for remembering your passwords and other credentials, and if you lose them, you may lose access. Please keep your passwords safe and secure, and do not lose them.
- Copyright. All content on Netbull websites, including text, code, graphics, icons, button icons, photographs, videos, logos, and page headers are protected by U.S., European, and international copyright laws, including the compilation of content on our websites. This content is the property of Netbull or its licensors and cannot be used, copied, disseminated, distributed, reproduced, or transferred without Netbull’s prior written authorization.
- Posting Content. In the event you post comments, questions, or other content on a Netbull website, or use a Netbull website to communicate electronically with either Netbull or a third party, the content or communications may not: (a) threaten, libel, defame, invade privacy, or otherwise damage or injure a third party (which determination may be made by Netbull in its sole discretion); (b) contain malware or computer contaminants such as viruses, worms, or Trojan horses; (c) constitute “spam”, including without limitation political campaigning or commercial solicitation of any kind; (d) infringe any person or entity’s intellectual property rights; (e) be illegal or constitute a criminal act or a communication in furtherance of a criminal act; or (f) misrepresent your identity or your authority, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the content or communication. You understand and agree that Netbull reserves the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any of the foregoing content. Netbull is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for, any content posted by you or any third party.
- If you post content or submit material on or through a Netbull website, and unless agreed otherwise by both of us, you grant Netbull a nonexclusive, fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, right to use, modify, create derivatives, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, disseminate, and display such content anywhere in the world and in any media of Netbull’s choosing. If you submit a name in connection with such content, you grant Netbull the right to use the name, and do so in association with the content. In the event the content or communications you supply violate this Section or are alleged to violate this Section, you agree to indemnify and hold Netbull harmless for all claims resulting from the content or communications.
You agree that Netbull may, at any time and for any reason, terminate your access to one or more Netbull websites.
- Limitation on Warranties. NETBULL WEBSITES AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT THEY CONTAIN, ARE PROVIDED BY NETBULL ON AN “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF NETBULL WEBSITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NETBULL MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE WEBSITES OR NETBULL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY NETBULL IN WRITING. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NETBULL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY (IF ANY) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF, OR RELATED TO: MERCHANTABILITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, NONINFRINGEMENT, UPTIME, DOWNTIME, LACK OF SERVICE INTERRUPTION, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, AND LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. NETBULL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY NETBULL WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT YOUR USE OF ANY NETBULL WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE; OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN ANY NETBULL WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT USE OF ANY NETBULL WEBSITE AND ENGAGING IN ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ON OR THROUGH A NETBULL WEBSITE INVOLVE THE TRANSFER OF DATA OVER THE INTERNET, THAT NETBULL DOES NOT OPERATE OR CONTROL THE INTERNET, AND THAT SUCH DATA MAY BE SUBJECT TO MALWARE AND COMPUTER CONTAMINANTS SUCH AS VIRUSES, WORMS, AND TROJAN HORSES, AS WELL AS ATTEMPTS BY UNAUTHORIZED USERS, SUCH AS HACKERS, TO ACCESS OR DAMAGE YOUR DATA. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NETBULL IS NEITHER LIABLE NOR RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ACTIVITIES. NO AGREEMENTS VARYING OR EXTENDING THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS WILL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND ACCEPTED BY NETBULL. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Limitations on Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NETBULL, ITS LICENSORS, AND AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF A NETBULL WEBSITE: (A) CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES; (B) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, OR USE; OR (C) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION. THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, MISREPRESENTATION, OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF NETBULL WEBSITES AND IN ENGAGING IN ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS WITH OR THROUGH NETBULL. THE LIMITATIONS IMPOSED BY THIS SECTION AND THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE REFLECT THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN US AND THEY ARE A MATERIAL AND ESSENTIAL FACTOR IN NETBULL'S AGREEMENT TO PERMIT YOU TO USE NETBULL WEBSITES. YOU RELEASE NETBULL FROM ALL LIABILITY IN EXCESS OF THE LIABILITIES THAT ARE LIMITED BY THIS SECTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR INDEMNIFICATION OR CONTRIBUTION (WHETHER ARISING UNDER STATUTORY OR COMMON LAW). BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SUCH AS INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Notices. If you are giving Netbull notice as required or permitted under these Conditions, it must be in writing and: (a) personally delivered or sent by a courier service to Netbull IT Services Ltd , Attn: Website Terms and Conditions, 16, Eleftheriou Venizelou Ave.176 76, Kallithea - Athens. If Netbull is giving you notice as required or permitted under these Conditions, it must be in writing and: (a) sent by email to the email address you provided to us for that purpose; (b) sent by a courier service, addressed to you at an address you provided to us for that purpose; (c) posted in or delivered through a Netbull website or portal; or (d) delivered by any other means where it can be established that you received the notice.
- Governing Law, Venue, Provisional Relief. These Conditions shall be governed and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Greece, without application of any choice-of-law or conflict-of-law principles, rules, or provision that would result in the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Greek, and you irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in the city of Athens, Greece. Any action relating to or arising from these Conditions or use of a Netbull website, including actions for provisional relief, including but not limited to a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, attachment in aid of arbitration, or order for any interim or conservatory measure, shall be brought exclusively in Athens, Greece. In the event an action is initiated, you agree to accept service of process in the manner provided for “notice” in these Conditions.
- Severability. Any term or provision of these Conditions that is held to be illegal or unenforceable shall, if possible, be interpreted so as to be construed as valid, but in any event the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Conditions shall not be affected, provided that the general purposes of these Conditions are still reasonably capable of being accomplished.
- Waiver. A waiver of any of the terms of these Conditions in one or more instances shall not be deemed or construed to be a general waiver of such terms or conditions or a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- Changes to the Conditions. These Conditions supersede all prior conditions of use for Netbull websites. You understand and agree that Netbull may modify or amend these Conditions at any time and that each such modification will be effective upon Netbull’s posting of the modified Conditions on Netbull’s website(s). Your continued use of a Netbull website following the modification or amendment of the Conditions constitutes your agreement and consent to be bound by those modified terms. Please stay informed of any changes to these Conditions by reviewing the most current version on the Netbull website(s).