Training & Awareness Training
Netbull in order to manage security issues in an organization, has developed a comprehensive training program for users, IT systems administrators, security managers and potentially to every member who wants to refine his knowledge in information systems security.
Netbull training program covers the following topics:
- Basic IT security principles,
- Safety of use of information systems,
- TCP / IP Network Security,
- Network and System Security,
- Building a Secure Web server using IIS,
- Building an effective firewall,
- Building a Global PKI Infrastructure,
- Hackers: Profiling, Techniques and Methodology
These seminars have been created entirely by Netbull trained personnel and adapted to the needs of IT security.
Besides the above standard seminars, it is possible to design and roll out specialized courses which are tailored to the needs of organizations and cover a wide range of software such as Windows 2008/2012, Linux, Checkpoint UTMs, Cisco ASA, etc
Netbull has created a comprehensive information program for its staff and customers, which intends to timely and effective information about their hardware and software new vulnerabilities.
As part of the awareness service Netbull:
- Records and analyzes the new vulnerabilities of hardware and software from international sources
- Informs about new attacks methodologies and techniques, from international sources
- Periodically sent a newsletter with all new vulnerabilities and the way to address them so as to take the appropriate decisions.