Netbull Security Operation Center (nSOC)
Netbull as a specialized IT security company, provides value-added solutions and reduction of information management risk.
Our services are designed to cover the full range of security systems management and provide side to side protection: network perimeter, data center, critical information, physical and virtual infrastructure, remote users etc. They are a structural element of the compliance of an organization with regulatory standards such as GLBA, PCI, SOX, HIPAA, FISMA, NERC CIP and ISO 27001/27002.
The New Generation Managed Security Services we provide, are designed to aim businesses using a new generation of 'smart' security applications based on dissemination of information, so they can identify and neutralize sophisticated threats.
The design of Netbull security services was to provide abilities for:
- Full visibility by monitoring all incidents, information about the network assets, the storage of sensitive data, vulnerabilities and other operational or technical IT infrastructure details
- Advanced control mechanism to detect, identify, address and manage potential threats, through an affordable, off-the-shelf, integrated and modular solution / combination solutions
- Advanced threat identification process that can automatically combine data from the inside and the outside of a network, and correlate with specific information on possible threats
- Investigation and analysis of incidents by priority, based on data from the relevance of the event.
- Violation Incidents Management of protection mechanisms through advanced management tools, as well as notification and alerting tools.
The information security management services provided by our company briefly described below:
Real Time Monitoring
24x7 real time events and alerts monitoring from security systems, servers, network and other major appliances by certified and experienced security engineers.
Managed UTMs / NG Firewall Service
Full life cycle management and 24x7 monitoring of Checkpoint Unified Threat Management (UTM) portals.
Threat Intelligence Service
Analysis and management of new threats in accordance with intelligent feed.
Managed Vulnerability Assessment
Internal and external audit in annual basis, to identify vulnerabilities and to implement corrective actions.
These services harness the Netbull Security Operation Center (nSOC) capabilities, allowing it access to businesses of all sizes targeting faster detection, investigation, treatment and management of security incidents and vulnerabilities of the protected systems.
Combining technologies and services such as threat intelligent, security information event management, full packet capture network forensics and vulnerability assessment allow detection of threats in real time and in any network endpoint.
Netbull SOC is staffed with security engineers who have years of experience in network security issues in demanding work environments. These engineers have certifications such as CISSP, CCSP from known certification bodies in the security sector (ISC2, Mile2, EC-Council etc). Also, the team has certifications from companies products related to networks and security such as Checkpoint, McAfee, CISCO, and IBM.